Lonely Moose Designs

Life of an Interior Design Student........

Monday, August 28, 2006

Here we go into Week 8........

What a hectic week! It was a scramble to get everything done (see previous post), but I squeaked by. Some projects need a little more work, so I am trying to catch up this week.

In addition to the FOUR classes I registered into for next quarter, I ADDED ANOTHER!!! Am I Nuts??? Yep......I am now taking Advanced Construction Documents as my 5th class. Trying not to think about that now.....

Getting back to work;

1-the independant study paper is a priority. I also need to start the Power Point presentation that will accompany the paper. The presentation is due week 10, the paper is due week 11.

2- I need to design a web page layout that consists of at least 8 pages. This is for presentation of my portfolio, resume and business. Due Thursday.

3- The brochure needs some tweaking; some text isn't finished and I'm having an issue with the borders when it prints.

4- Codes, codes, codes. Still working on the team project. Also need to finish outlines for chap 9 (second half) and chap 10. Vocab words are due as well.

5- Need to start textiles team project. Rugs are the subject and I need to find 5 manufacturers to present.

Got to fly....Starbucks is calling me.....

Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home