Lonely Moose Designs

Life of an Interior Design Student........

Friday, July 14, 2006

Week One

Week One is over. Ten more to go.

Independant Study looks to be fairly easy, providing I don't fall into a pit of procrastination.

Textiles & Finishes looks like it *might* be easy, since I studied fiber at Iowa State already. There is a pretty hefty notebook and sample book to complete. I may want to knock that out immediately.

Digital Presentation is going to be my coolest class. I will be creating posters and brochures of my work using Adobe Illustrator. I'm really excited about this one!

Building Codes....what can I say? I love the instructor, but his lecture style is kind of all over the place. He also has a very hefty notebook project that is due along with some in class drawings, as well as active research on codes in existing buildings. I think this class may kill me. Really.

So that's it for now. I'm going to try and be more consistent with my posts and keep this blog updated weekly. If you don't hear from me.......I've fallen into a pit of homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home