Lonely Moose Designs

Life of an Interior Design Student........

Friday, July 21, 2006

Week Two

How is this for consistency? Two postings in a row!!!

So, week two is over. I was hit hard by a cold that lasted Monday night-mid-day Wednesday. I missed my Codes class and now have to make up a quiz. I was able to email the outlines to a friend and she turned them in on time for me.

Codes: Must make up that quiz- I hear it was 5 pages long WITH load and occupancy calculations. Ugh. Suddenly, I'm feeling sick again....

Texitles class was uneventful. We did some burn tests to determine fabric components. Must get started on that notebook.

Independant Study: I missed my meeting with the instructor because it was on Tuesday..the day I was the sickest. I just couldn't drive and hour to Denver for class. Still reading and doing research.

Digital Presentation: Still learning Illustrator. This is the only class I actually like going to. Still have to complete a report on business logos and letterheads...due week 6.

My new digital camera should be here tomorrow. This will make some of my school research easier. Can't wait for that! The week ahead looks like homework, homework, homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home