Lonely Moose Designs

Life of an Interior Design Student........

Friday, July 28, 2006

I NEED HELP!!!

Ok. My 3-quarter long grad project is coming up soon. I will start the research phase in the fall (sept). I STILL DO NOT HAVE A TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???????

I am clueless. I do know the following: I don't like healthcare projects; I'm not interested in general office projects either.

I had a great time working on my hospitality project (hotel,spa,etc). Hotels and public spaces might be the way to go.

While residential design is very open and less restrictive than commercial design, I have done so many projects in that area that I am kind of tired of it. I don't know that my Grand Final project that will determine...or at least sway...which employers want to talk to me should be solely residential.

At one time, I thought I would transform a family farm that we own. However, I am currently doing that in an independant study. I am researching barns of the midwest-specifically eastern iowa and southwestern Wisconsin. I will then remodel/preserve the old barn for another use.

So..I'm open to suggestions via email or post your thoughts on here. Submit it all; the wild and the wacky. I promise I will address every suggestion.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home