Lonely Moose Designs

Life of an Interior Design Student........

Friday, May 06, 2005

Sure, design school SOUNDS easy.......

Well, there won't be much fun this weekend...or sleep. I am buried in projects that need to be completed Tuesday. Here is my "to do" list:
  • Draw 2 Floor plans, 1 nomenclature plan, 2 elevations and 2 perspectives of the kitchen remodel project I am working on. All drawings must be rendered (colored).
  • Finish writing the program for the kitchen project, along with adjacency diagrams and bubble plans.
  • Build presentation boards for kitchen remodel project....material samples must be included, so I have to shop for those.
  • Obtain pricing for all kitchen items and create a pricing and spec book. Spec book must include information for everything used in the kitchen project.
  • Finish 2 story residential floor plan for AutoCad class. Must include plumbing & HVAC, furniture, lighting plan & ceiling plan.
  • Draw all reference symbols and other misc "write block" items for AutoCad project.
  • Create templates for cover sheet and drawing block.
  • Non-design related, I have a Spanish presentaion due at 7:30 AM on Tuesday morning. Must find information about Spain, architecture, demographics, etc.

The kitchen project is ruling my life right now. I am really afraid I am not going to be done on time....although, that really isn't an option. ARGH!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Hye lady! Just take a deep breath and don't rush it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home